You guys have heard me rave about P90X a little. It is my first love when it comes to fitness programs because it helped me get in the best shape of my life! (If you haven’t seen my transformation, check it out.)
Now there’s all this buzz about P90X3 coming out and if the influx of questions I’ve been getting about it is any indication, you’re probably wondering what’s up with all the hoopla.
So you’re up to speed on the upcoming awesomeness, I’ve given you a list of facts below about the program. Below that, you’ll also find a video with more info.
Let me just state for the record, though, that what excites me the MOST about P90X3 is that all of the workouts are just 30 minutes! WHA??!!! #everybodygottimeforthat
Without further ado, here you go:
1. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version
2. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners
3. All workouts are 30 minutes long
4. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then you’re constantly work for the remaining 28 minutes
5. There is a separate warm-up disk called “Cold Start” if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc.
6. The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating
7. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System
8. The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20
9. P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout…
10. P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout — a new strength/balance/flexibility workout with static holds
11. And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme — a cardio workout with weights
12. And it has MMX — a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout
13. It also Includes Agility X, which is all new agility programming
14. And yes, yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins
15. There are 4 schedules in X3: classic, lean, doubles,and bulk
16. 39 out of 40 people in the test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!!! (Whoa! How awesome is that?!) #byebyefat
17. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too
18. Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bar is great like in P90X, but optional)
19. Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In-Between and Challenging/Hard option
20. This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so the workouts are accelerated to create the most effective 30 minute routine
21. Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are done standing up or on your front instead of being on your back
22. P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013
You Ready To See It?
Are You Ready?
Can you commit to 30 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life? You CAN do this! And I want to help you!
I’m starting a Facebook Challenge Group to do this at the start of the new year. Ask me how you can get me as YOUR coach for FREE to help you do this! I will be doing it alongside of you, going through the program with you.
Email me at gafitnesscoach [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested, so I can HOOK YOU UP when this program launches. It will be in high demand and like most of our December launches will most likely sell out! It makes a great gift for you or someone you love. So, don’t wait if you want it to be a Christmas gift!
*UPDATE* It’s HERE!!! To get your Challenge Pack and be ready to join us starting January 6th, go to www.coach-chelle.com/shop and then click “Challenge Pack” banner on the right side of the page.