Welcome to the Team and congratulations on becoming a coach! I’m Michelle, your Star Diamond coach!
I consider my team to be like FAMILY! I am DEEPLY passionate about Beachbody & inspiring others to live life at their fullest potential. I’ve personally experienced how amazing this opportunity can be. I’m not only dedicated 200% to your success but we also have a team of INCREDIBLE leaders who are all ready and willing to share wisdom, advice and guide you at a pace that best fits YOUR goals.
You walk – I walk. You run – I run. You sprint – I sprint!
We WORK TOGETHER sharing ideas, helping one another as well as sharing failures & encouraging each other to keep going. We are truly a TEAM!
Three Types of Beachbody Coaches
Your needs and goals will change over time and while you may start out initially just for the discount and added accountability, you may eventually decide to share your results and build a business.
Everyone has different desires, goals and dreams and regardless of what brought YOU here, we’re here as a team to support you.
Consider your goals and what you want to accomplish and determine your coach type.
Keep this in mind! Creating success is COMPLETELY up to you! I can share all the wisdom, advice and tips I have learned, but if you aren’t willing to TAKE ACTION with it, you won’t achieve your goals.
I am sure, however, that you joined our team because you want SUCCESS and you’re willing to put in the WORK to make it happen! I believe in you!
- FIRST: If you are a brand new coach, don’t be intimidated by all the information. BOTTOM LINE is this: Work on finding 1-3 friends or family members to join you in the next Challenge Group with me. Then, FROM THERE, we will build your knowledge of HOW TO SUCCEED!
- I typically host a NEW Challenge Group (usually all female) the first Monday of each month and I recommend my team to lead a new group each month as well. Check with your sponsor coach to see when they are hosting their next challenge.
- Grab a Personal Development book – ASAP! I recommend Go Pro by Eric Worre and The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy as great starters.
- Month One: Find 1-3 people to commit to joining a challenge group. You are welcome to participate in an apprenticeship challenge group with me where YOU are their coach, but I will lead the group along with you so that you get a feel of how to lead a group.
- Month Two: To build your business…focus on reaching Emerald coach status & Success Club.
I highly encourage you to complete the Coach Training Academy . This is a training in the Coach Online Office that will help build your knowledge about the business aspect (if that is your goal). If you need help getting to the Coach Training Academy — from the Team Beachbody site go to Coach>Coach Online Office>News&Training>Training.
Engage With The Team
Our Team Facebook group is intended for support & encouragement. It’s a “safe place” where you can ask any questions without fear of judgement or ridicule.
I will provide you with every single resource I’ve been given and I encourage you to feel free to share things that you find helpful along the way. We can ALL contribute and work to help each other be our BEST!
Don’t forget though, YOUR MAIN FOCUS needs to be inviting friends and family to join you in the next challenge group. THAT NEVER STOPS. You always need to be bringing in new people in order for your business to continue to grow!
Have A Question?
While your coach is there to help you, be sure to do your due diligence in answering your questions and don’t hold yourself back from being able to accomplish as much as possible by always waiting for your coach to be able to answer your questions. Here is a process that might help you when you have a question:
- Do you research.
- Coach Online Office is going to be your MAIN SOURCE for answers to your coaching/business questions. Be sure to utilize the FAQ section of the site which can be found at the bottom of the Home Page in your Coach Online Office.
- Google it – there is TONS of valuable, relevant information regarding growing a business, building a blog, setting up a YouTube channel. If you have a certain way you’d like to market your business that’s great, but understand that your coach might not have all those answers for you and you’ll need to do your own research for that.
- Ask Coach Relations – there are several different ways to get help from Coach Relations. Phone: (800) 240-0913 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Chat: You can start a new chat by going to the Contact Us page, found at the bottom of your Home Page in the Coach Online Office.
- Ask your question on the Team Facebook page.
- And then if you still aren’t satisfied with your understanding or the answer, PLEASE ASK your coach or ME!
WELCOME! I’m so happy to have you join the team!